COMA Gym at Reading Rugby Club
Holme Park/Sonning Lane, Sonning, Reading RG4 6ST
Park in main car park (there is an overflow car park at back of rugby pitch stands if required)
- Suggested route is to exit M4 at Junction 10 - A329M to Reading, Wokingham and Bracknell
- On leaving motorway, head towards Reading, right from London, left from Bristol.
- Continue on A329M until you see the signs for Reading A4, it is the last junction before you enter Thames Valley Park Industrial Estate.
- As you leave A329M, at the bottom of the slip road you need to turn right towards Woodley/Sonning/Maidenhead on the A4.
- Go straight over the first roundabout and up the hill (Shepherd's House Hill).
- At the top of the hill you will see a BP Garage in front of you, in the middle of the roundabout - bear left at this roundabout and take the first exit signposted Sonning / Maidenhead A4.
- Take the first left into Sonning Lane B4446 (signs for Reading RFC on junction).
- About 300-400 yards down Sonning Lane, turn left into Holme Park Farm Lane, then immediately right, this private lane will take you to the Rugby Club & Day Nursery.
- As you drive down the lane you will have a sports field and a Children's Nursery on your right - bear left at the corner keeping on the lane and straight on into the Rugby Club entrance.
- Once your in the rugby club car park, look at right side of building for club office sign and Glass Recycling Bins, walk up to club office and look to your left for green door to get in.
Sat nav: Don’t use post code as it takes you to wrong area
St Crispin's Leisure Centre
St Crispin's Leisure Centre, London Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 1SR
Next to Shell petrol station
Park in main car park
Located on the same site as St Crispin's School, when you turn off London Road follow road around to the right to park
Walk around the front of building to find Reception - walk through the lobby and you will see the small hall entrance in the left hand corner.
Loddon Valley Leisure Centre
Rushey Way, Earley, Reading, RG6 4GD
Next to ASDA Superstore
Parking area can be busy so leave enough time or park in ASDA car park and walk across
From Rushy way coming up from the Police Station, take a right into lower car park.
From Reception walk past the coffee shop and the main hall is on your right, just before the vending machines.